You are here:
Optrak Olympic Impact Analysis app
The Olympics are less than 100 days away but do you know which of your customers are going to be affected by changes to the traffic regulations?
The Optrak Olympic Impact Analysis app allows you to quickly display and analyse which of your customers are on, or near a road, that will be affected by the introduction of the Olympic route Network (ORN), the Paralympic Route Network (PRN), the Alternative Route Network, and much more!
Benefits of the Optrak Olympic Impact Analysis app:
- Understand which customers will be affected
- Minimise impact on your customers
- Ensure deliveries remain timely
- Maintain customer service standards
- See results in minutes and then take action!
Optrak Olympic Impact Analysis app features:
- Display and analyse your London based customers
- Day by day analysis of road and traffic changes from June 18th until September 30th
- Street level mapping for precise analysis
- Review impact of the Marathon and the Torch relay route
- Filter customers by region, road, day, or many other criteria
- Look at changes to traffic signal timings, restricted turns, suspension of parking or loading bays
- Standard export of results to Excel for easy follow up
How to sign up for the Optrak Olympic Impact Analysis app?
There are a number of options for using the Optrak Olympic Impact Analysis app. Visit http://olympics.optrak.com to find out more.
Praise for the Optrak Olympic Impact Analysis app
Optrak customers are already using the Optrak Olympic Impact Analysis app with incredibly positive feedback. Every user has provided really positive response as it provides easy access to a great deal of information that was not previously readily available via Tfl or other sources.
About Optrak and planning for the 2012 Olympics
Optrak provide vehicle routing software and we listened to what our clients wanted to achieve from their Olympic impact planning. We designed the Optrak Olympic Impact Analysis app to be a complementary solution to our established vehicle routing software and a practical, easy to use resource for analysing the real impact on your customers, so you can then look at how to minimise the disruption the traffic changes will cause.