You are here:
Optrak Cash in Transit
Optrak Cash in Transit is a powerful and flexible vehicle routing solution. Optrak takes all of your resources into consideration to generate the most cost efficient routes for your vehicles, leading to savings of up to 20% of your transport and distribution costs.
Optrak Cash in Transit has been designed to meet the demands of the sector catering for multi-drop trips with a high density of deliveries and collections, often to high street locations where access can be restricted. Industry specific facilities are included as standard. Optrak can be quickly and easily customised, enabling your specific distribution requirements to be accurately modelled for optimum performance.
- Optrak manages store to bank and bank to store deliveries as well as orders that travel from store to store.
- Depot time constraints are observed to ensure collections are returned to depot by a specific time.
- It allows value based capacity constraints to cater for insurance and indemnity limits.
- Different compartments can be set up for security and indemnity purposes.
- Optrak caters for complex visit durations, e.g. where there are two ATMs to be filled.