You are here:
Optrak Waste Management
Optrak Waste Management is a powerful and flexible vehicle routing solution. Optrak takes all of your resources into consideration to generate the most cost efficient routes for your vehicles, leading to savings of up to 20% of your transport and distribution costs.
Optrak Waste Management has been designed to meet the demands of the sector, catering for trips with a high density of collections, often to high street locations where access can be restricted. Industry-specific facilities, developed from our experience of the industry are included as standard. Optrak can be quickly and easily customized, enabling your particular collection requirements to be accurately modeled for optimum performance.
- Optrak manages all types of multi-compartment vehicles, taking account of such factors as multiple zones, differing bulkheads, rear tipping and side access.
- Fixed trips are used to cope with "milk rounds" where a set collection frequency has been contracted.
- Sudden fluctuations in demand and late orders can be integrated smoothly into existing trips in the most efficient manner.
- Unlimited time windows allow Optrak to cater for any number of Supermarket and high street locations with tight delivery windows.
- Optrak manages tipping locations and timing according to various criteria, such as type of waste, products being collected, capacity, when and where tipping needs to occur.